martes, 9 de abril de 2013

PAD Day 9: "Les Chats" par Charles Baudelaire

PAD Día 9: “Cats” by Charles Baudelaire

Ah, well. I should start with a heartfelt apology to all my French-speaking friends for butchering their language... My good friend Edith asked me to set Baudelaire’s poem to music and friendship is well worth the rattling death of a language. Anyway, composing and recording Baudelaire’s poem was so much fun:)

Here is the poem...

PAD Día 9: “Los gatos” de Charles Baudelaire

Bueno. Debería empezar pidiendo mis más sentidas disculpas a todos mis amigos francófonos por destripar su lenguaje... Mi buena amiga Edith me pidió que le pusiera música al poema de Baudelaire y la amistad bien vale el estertor de un idioma. De todas formas, componer y grabar el poema de Baudelaire fue bien divertido:)

El poema aquí...




Creative Commons License

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario